Content & Inbound Marketing Internship
NetGain Technologies is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. As the Content & Inbound Marketing Intern, you will assist the marketing team in creating compelling content in various forms that helps with brand recognition and converts ideal client profile leads into appointments. You have the opportunity to work in the most well-known CRM and Marketing Automation Platform: HubSpot.
This person must be detail- and process-oriented, and a proactive team player. You must have high-energy and a get-it-done attitude. Be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and expect to finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of demand generation marketing.
This role will have a hybrid schedule, meaning there is a mix of remote and in-person work. The internship is paid, and you should expect to work roughly 20 hours per week.
- Assist with the production of various types of content (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, videos, infographics, etc.), to make NetGain the most trusted voice in our industry by answering the questions of our clients and prospects and expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads.
- Help the team expand into new channels that are not currently being utilized like video by suggesting, managing the process, creating and editing professional videos that can be used on outbound marketing materials (i.e. website, YouTube, etc.).
- Aid in the creation, design, and management of the organization’s email campaigns, including the template designs, nurtures, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Help manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and build/manage additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Learn the basics of SEO (search engine optimization) and help ensure all published content has strong on-page and off-page SEO
- Help to ensure all outwardly facing content of the company follows brand guidelines and standards.
- Use your creativity for content, imagery, etc. Use of Photoshop and InDesign a plus.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Any other duties, tasks, and responsibilities delegated by the Marketing Content Coordinator or VP of Marketing.
The ideal candidate is
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Technologically-savvy and resourceful
- Team player
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- An effective communicator in speaking and writing
- Self-motivated with a learning attitude and a sense of urgency
- Highly organized
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project and process management skills
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Photoshop & InDesign experience a plus (not required)
- Excellent people skills, including experience working with a variety of inter-departmental stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with a customer-focused approach
- In business since 1984
- Rated a Best Place to Work in KY for the last 7 years!
- 224+ employees with over 100 technical resources
- Large regional business with 11 locations across the Southeast Region
- Ranked as a top MSP in the World by MSP Mentor
- Member of 35B association; offerings services throughout the US
- Professionally managed using Best in Class metrics and procedures