Marketing Campaigns & Events Internship
NetGain Technologies is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team. As the Marketing Campaigns & Events Intern, you will assist the marketing team in all aspects of demand generation campaigns, including events and tradeshows, using one of the most well-known CRMs and Marketing Automation Platforms: HubSpot.
This person must be detail- and process-oriented, and a proactive team player. You must have high-energy and a get-it-done attitude. Be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and expect to finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of demand generation marketing.
This role will have a hybrid schedule, meaning there is a mix of remote and in-person work. The internship is paid, and you should expect to work roughly 20 hours per week.
- Help plan, manage, and oversee the execution and logistics of all tradeshows, inclusive of list management; pre- and post- email campaigns; day of event preparation; etc.
- Assist with all in-person events, including internal events as needed. Tasks include, but are not limited to, creating target lists, event location selection, email invite campaigns, agenda preparation, engaging vendors for participation, day of event preparation, post-event follow up, etc.
- Ensure an updated calendar of events inclusive of tradeshows and in-person events that the company commits to.
- Work with the team to create direct mail campaigns that result in meetings for the sales team.
- Assist with managing the data integrity within HubSpot through data import management, system integrations, data auditing, cleanup and deduping, and workflow management with focus on sustainable, scalable processes.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Any other duties, tasks, and responsibilities delegated by the Marketing Administrator or VP of Marketing.
The ideal candidate is
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Technologically-savvy and resourceful
- Team player
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- An effective communicator in speaking and writing
- Self-motivated with a learning attitude and a sense of urgency
- Highly organized
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project and process management skills
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Photoshop & InDesign experience a plus (not required)
- Excellent people skills, including experience working with a variety of inter-departmental stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with a customer-focused approach
- In business since 1984
- Rated a Best Place to Work in KY for the last 7 years!
- 224+ employees with over 100 technical resources
- Large regional business with 11 locations across the Southeast Region
- Ranked as a top MSP in the World by MSP Mentor
- Member of 35B association; offerings services throughout the US
- Professionally managed using Best in Class metrics and procedures