POSITION DESCRIPTION FOR REVENUE ACCOUNTANT
NorthKey is partnered Erigo Employer Solutions in seeking a full-time Revenue Accountant to ensure compliance with internal and external financial processes and reporting, with a focus on maintaining the organization’s revenue accounts.
- Maintain revenue related general ledger and subsidiary ledgers, schedules, and documentation necessary to prepare all required financial reports for the Board of Directors, organizational management, State, Federal, and Local entities, funding sources, and the like.
- Maintain the accuracy of revenue related balance sheet accounts such as unearned revenue, etc.
- Perform analysis of revenue accounts and trending projections.
- Participate in budgeting for all revenue accounts.
- Assist with the preparation of the Annual Plan and Budget and reports related to the Annual Plan and Budget.
- Coordinate financial reporting to state entities and private grant-making organizations.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Lead monthly financial meetings to provide useful financial and budgetary information to management staff.
- Perform annual audit reports and reconciliations.
- Complete monthly sales tax reports and documentation.
- Assist the CFO/Controller in other financial activities as instructed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field is required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational and attention-to-detail skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer and business software (in particular Microsoft Office products and Dynamics).