** ACTIVELY HIRING FOR SUMMER AND FALL 2021 **
Do YOU like the idea of… Top-notch training? Flexibility for school? Team support and mentorship? Compensation to match your ambition? Daily interactions with your own clients? Working in a real-world, business environment? OUR INTERNSHIP AND POST-GRADUATE PROGRAM HAS IT ALL!
As a College Financial Representative (CFR) or a Post-Graduate Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual, we offer you a unique opportunity to start building your career as a Financial Planner. Our program is designed to:
· Help you master our personalized financial planning process.
· Improve your networking and interpersonal skills.
· Build on your classroom knowledge.
· Develop lifelong professional skills.
· Put you on the career path to obtain professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification and/or Series 6 & 63 licenses.
· You will be supported by training programs, mentoring and unlimited access to industry resources.
· You will be supported by a network of specialists who provide guidance on: Comprehensive Financial Planning – Personal Planning Analysis – Asset & Income Protection – Education Funding – Investment & Advisory Services – Trust Services – Estate Analysis – Retirement Solutions – Business Needs Analysis – Employee & Executive Benefits
Join Our Championship Team
Before there was a Kentucky Derby, there was a Northwestern Mutual office in Kentucky. We’ve been helping clients in our communities achieve financial security for over 150 years. We are searching for special individuals to help us carry on our tradition. No financial experience required. We will train, coach, mentor and develop the right candidate to be successful in this internship and industry. Here, you’ll have access to award-winning training, technology, planning tools and supportive mentors to help you deliver expert advice to your clients.
· Self-starting, highly motivated individuals
· A demonstrated history of success
· Strong interpersonal and networking skills
· Juniors and Seniors at a four-year college or university
OR recent graduates (those who graduated in the past spring or summer semester) who are looking for a full-time job opportunity.
About Northwestern Mutual
Northwestern Mutual is a FORTUNE 500 company that provides a wide range of financial services to more than 4.6 million people. As a mutual company, we answer to our policyowners – not Wall Street. We began in Wisconsin in 1857, and today we’re one of America’s top companies with a unique culture deeply dedicated to help people achieve financial security.
Northwestern Mutual Accolades, Ratings and Assessments
• Our internship program has been recognized as “One of the Top Ten in the Nation” by Vault for 23 consecutive years.
• Northwestern Mutual is annually honored as one of the “Worlds’ Most Admired Companies” in the life insurance industry according to FORTUNE magazine’s annual survey.
• Highest financial ratings from all third-party rating groups.
• Ranking organizations that excel at training and leadership development, Training Magazine ranked Northwestern Mutual among its “Training Top 125”.
• Ranked among the Top 10 independent Broker- Dealers as measured by total revenues by leading investment industry publications: Investment News; Financial Advisor magazine, Financial Planning magazine; Investment Advisor magazine.
*This position is specific to our Kentucky and Southern Indiana offices. We are looking for individuals with a connection to the area. If you reside outside the area, please go to https://www.northwesternmutual.com/internships/ and apply to the office in your preferred city.