OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
OneDigital Interns from across the country will have the opportunity to participate in a 10-week internship where they help with a wide variety of responsibilities within multiple departments of OneDigital focusing on a path to employment upon graduation. This is a summer 2021 opportunity with daily workloads and schedules set by the department Manager or Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
Client Services – Market Analysis
- Help internal team prepare for increased Q3 and Q4 RFP volume by locating and saving proper documentation needed for analysis in central location
- Preparing RFP document that will be sent to obtain bids
- Assist in analysis in comparing bids
Client Services – Account Management
- Assist with client bill audits
- CRM/D365 Project
- Create and build new prospect files (data entry on assets, provider, advisor, etc)
- Assist internal team during busy period with client and prospect related tasks
- Small in-person client events
- Wellbeing Conference support (large-scale client/prospect event)
- Become a master user so you can share tips and tricks with sales team
- Encourage sales team to utilize platform
PR opportunities research
- Research upcoming events and speaking opportunities (SHRM, Chamber, etc.)
- Cross reference our LinkedIn best practices checklist against sales team member profiles and offer improvement tips