Panduit is always looking for talented, motivated people who have the skills needed to provide solutions to our customers. We value team players who in their jobs can help us build a better Panduit and continually deliver value to our global customers.
It’s not about just finding a job. It’s about finding a home for the experiences, skills, and passions you bring to your work – a place where other people share your aspirations.
From our welcoming, collaborative culture to ample opportunities for growth, you’ll find plenty of reasons to invent your future with Panduit.
We take great pride in our University Relations Program and great care in selecting individuals who are a part of it. By taking the important step of becoming a part of our team, you will join engineers, researchers, and innovators who create winning technology and give us the edge to lead in a highly competitive marketplace.
Intern With Strategic Channel Marketing & Programs Group in Tinley Park, IL
The Strategic Channel Accounts and Programs team manages and supports our top distributor partners with dedicated sales managers, program managers, and analysts to bring value to those distributors and to differentiate Panduit from our competition
Projects You Will Be Working On Include, But Not Limited To:
Latin America Analysis:
- Measure program success against performance, recommend improvements, governance, learn more about LATAM theater business
Grow With Panduit Analysis:
- Work with program manager and program analyst to learn how analytical tools are applied to real-world situations and develop rubric to measure success, fail, as well as communicate recommendations to stakeholders
- Business Management/Business Administration
- Business Analytics
- Data Science/Data Analytics
- Marketing/Marketing Analytics
Preferred Skills / Academic Exposure:
- Oral & Written Communication Skills.
- Reporting & Presenting Information Skills.
- Applicants should have knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Applicants should have experience with data mining and analytical skills.
- Applicants should have the ability to work independently, with attention to detail.
- Applicants should have the ability to multitask, problem solve, prioritize and exercise critical thinking skills.
- Applicants should be outgoing, confident personality with ability establish rapport.
Start Date: May 2021
Grade Level: Entering Junior or Senior Year
Location: 18900 Panduit Drive, Tinley Park, IL 60487