PennyMac Corporate University has launched the Financial Services Analyst Rotational Program, a full-time job opportunity starting Summer 2021 where recent college graduates can ignite their career with one of the nation’s top mortgage lenders.
Candidates within the program will receive a competitive compensation and benefits package and can choose tracks in different departments within the Finance & Investment, Mortgage Operations, or Corporate Shared Services areas of focus. The program begins with a 3-week training program focused on industry information, department functions, and foundational skills coupled with two 12-month rotations in the track of the candidate’s choice; departments to be chosen based on mutual interests and needs of the company and candidate.
Responsibilities will vary by rotational assignment but include developing and tracking of key statistical information and performance metrics, preparing various reporting views, gathering requirements for new reporting, and organizing and presenting data to management. The PennyMac Financial Analyst Rotational Program allows candidates to learn through real-world work experience, gain valuable knowledge and skill sets in a variety of business areas, and get started on building an exciting and rewarding career in the financial services industry.
Locations: Southern California (Greater Los Angeles Area – Moorpark, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Agoura); Dallas/Fort Worth, TX (Plano, Fort Worth); Tampa, FL; St. Louis, MO; Raleigh, NC
- Facilitate the monitoring and publication of reporting routines
- Querying information sources for ad-hoc data requests
- Gather requirements and develop reporting views to support changes and drive understanding
- Provide analytical support to Sr. Analyst and Manager
- Organize, prepare, and present data to management
- Support key mortgage operation functions
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Work on strategic company initiatives and projects
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Must be graduating with a Bachelor’s degree no later than June 30, 2021
- Moderate skills with MS Office, including Excel & PowerPoint
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Appreciation for delivery of timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management