The Operations Training Internship provides a student with the opportunity to apply academic knowledge and skills in a manufacturing environment. This internship is ideally suited for students who are interested in pursuing a career in Human Resources / Training.
Intern work assignments will include these work activities:
- Assist in identifying training needs for manufacturing workforce, through job task analysis, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating training programs.
- Create, update and train standard operating procedures to maximize operational effectiveness.
- Lead communication efforts within the manufacturing area to improve alignment and increase engagement.
- Perform administrative tasks to support the learning management system.
- Other related duties as designated by manager.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
Qualified candidates must be pursuing a college degree, preferably in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business, Communication or Education.
Prior work or internship experience preferred.
Ability to prioritize, effectively manage competing demands and work independently.
Strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
Proficient with various software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
At Perfetti Van Melle we have a core value of Care For Our People and we are proud to offer benefit programs that support our team members goals and well-being. We offer competitive pay and great benefit options. Join the Sweet Life by applying today!
Perfetti Van Melle, USA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.