Make your mark. Go beyond the numbers, do something different by developing rapport with clients and making a difference. Whether you intend to specialize or would rather gain exposure across many service lines, you won’t be limited at Plante Moran. We’ll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to find your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Participating as an integral member of client engagements teams from the beginning to end – including planning, executing, and completing tax projects
- Reviewing or preparing tax returns for multiple business types including partnerships, C-corporations, and S-corporations; in addition, individual and trust returns.
- Performing tax research and preparing technical memorandum
- Analyzing ideas and strategies to deliver tax savings opportunities to clients
- Developing relationships with clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- 3-5 years recent experience in public accounting
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the area of opportunity or be willing to relocate to the area for this opportunity
- Occasional daily travel throughout the West Michigan region. This position may require approximately 5% overnight, local, or national travel
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.