Corporate & Institutional Banking Development Program Analyst/Associate – Centralized Credit Products Group
By joining one of PNC’s Development Programs, you can explore your potential through hands-on experience in a professional environment. This is an excellent opportunity to begin exploring your career goals, in addition to growing your skills in key areas. The goal of PNC’s Development Programs is to move analysts and associates from development roles into production roles in one of PNC’s lines of business.
The Centralized Credit Products track is designed to teach the skills necessary to be a successful underwriter. PNC’s Centralized Credit Products Group structures loans, underwrites transactions and manages a loan portfolio for various business segments within Corporate & Institutional Banking (C&IB). As an associate, you will enter this 18 month program as part of a cohort which will give you an immediate peer network dispersed throughout our franchise. You will spend time in both classroom and production positions to build your risk management and underwriting knowledge.
Based on business need and upon successful completion of the C&IB Development Program, graduates have the opportunity to be placed in an Underwriter I role.
The Centralized Credit Products track is located in Brecksville, OH and Eastwick, PA.
Learn more about PNC’s Development Programs by visiting www.pnc.jobs/students
Participates as an analyst/associate in the line of business development program.
- Performs or assists the core activities of the group by applying knowledge learned to drive business results (e.g., deal, process support, internal or external customer interaction, or supporting internal projects). Works under supervision.
- Participates in social learning within the organization (e.g., identifies and networks with business representatives and peers, participates in mentoring, job shadowing and community outreach).
- Participates in formal learning (e.g., classroom, web-based or virtual) and completes related activities and projects.
- Supports the internal and external customer experience by providing excellent service at all times; takes accountability and ensures problem resolution.
Required Education and Experience:
- Preferred business relevant majors (e.g., Finance, Accounting, IT, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, HR, Management, Communications, Business Law, Psychology, Logistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Actuarial Sciences), Minimum GPA 3.2.
- Roles at this level are filled by recent university / college graduates with little or no professional experience, but possessing relevant skills. Includes individuals joining the organization through a corporate development/training program.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.