Are you looking to start a fulfilling career with a Top Ranked Company?
A leading employer in the insurance and financial services industry wants you to work for them. Our client is a U.S. based Fortune 100 company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. They have a history of strength and stability dating back nearly 90 years. Their commitment is to help America successfully prepare for and live in retirement. They also pride themselves on being more than a business by engaging in the communities where they work and live. This commitment has earned them a place on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For…four years in a row!
Randstad in partnership with a Fortune 100 company headquartered in Columbus, OH is actively seeking 18 Financial Services Representatives to join the Retirement Plan Inbound Solution Center team at their location in downtown Columbus (In the Arena District).
Why Work With Us?
Job Location: Columbus, Ohio 43215
Schedule: Candidates must have open availability to work between the hours of 8am-11pm M-F and Sat from 9am-6pm
This is a temp-hire position! Position starts on 5/17/2021. After the first 6 months of employment with Randstad, there is potential for permanent hire with our client, the fifth largest central Ohio employer! During the first 6 months, you’re paid a competitive wage of $17.00- $17.50 per hour, which increases to over $40,000 per year upon perm hire! There will be a PAID, four-six week training program that prepares you for a long term, successful career.
What you would be doing:
– Taking incoming calls from public sector participants regarding their retirement accounts.
– Individuals will be trained to handle basic topics such as account balance, distribution questions, password reset, etc.
– Building meaningful connections/relationships and engage with customers via phone inquiries
– Educate and provide service to customers on products to support sales objectives
– Uncover routine sales opportunities and market products to support sales objectives
– Reviews, researches, and interprets records and reports to accurately make decisions
– Resolves routine errors requiring corrective processing
What we are looking for in a candidate:
– Candidates who hunt for innovative ideas and seek feedback to continuously improve performance
– A passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced environment
– An engaging personality, both in person and over the phone
– Someone who can easily adapt to change
– A candidate who hunts for ideas and seeks feedback for opportunities to improve in their job
As an ideal candidate you will have:
– A completed or nearly completed bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Communications, Economics or a related field)
– Candidates interested in building a career in sales and service atmosphere with a top employer
– One year of solid work experience in a service related field. Restaurant, retail, administrative, hospitality, etc.
– Candidates must be able to deliver friendly customer service while talking on the phone and working through computer systems simultaneously
– A SERIES 6 LICENSE WILL EVENTUALLY BE REQUIRED
Make sure your resume is up to date and forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Thank you and we look forward to connecting with you!