Job Name: Graphic Design Intern
Preferred Majors: Marketing, Graphic Design
The graphic design intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video, and others assigned. The graphic design intern will report to the lead fellow of Red Castle and will assist them with creating new web page designs, running social media accounts from Facebook to Instagram, and creating graphics and editing videos for email campaigns.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products
- SEO knowledge
- 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Previous web page development & creative experience
- Professional social media accounts: Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
Submit a portfolio containing at least three different graphics and screenshots of website pages you have created.
- 7-15 hours a week minimum work
- Proficient in basic design programs such as Adobe, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Strong creative skills
- Ability to meet quick deadlines on a weekly basis
- Basic knowledge of graphic design compositions and fundamentals
Based on the hours per week expected to vary but being no more than 15 hours a week. This job can expect a pay range somewhere between $15-$25/hour.
Rules to apply:
Please send your resume, two references, and your portfolio to email@example.com.
Red Castle Human Capital is a workforce analytics consultancy based in Knoxville, Tennessee. We specialize in workforce analytics training and development, as well as project-based consulting. Our clients include organizations such as NASA, Clayton Homes, LODGE Manufacturing, Berkshire Hathaway, and others.