Join us for a first-hand look at our family company and what it’s like to work in Finance at SC Johnson (SCJ) at our new Summer Summit event! During this three-day, immersive experience you’ll learn about our business, our values, and what makes SCJ a great place to work. You’ll also have the opportunity to be among the first candidates to interview for our Summer 2022 Internship Program.
SC Johnson Summer Summit
Dates: August 17-19, 2021
Location: Global Corporate Headquarters in Racine, Wisconsin
(While it’s our intention to hold this program in person at this time, we will continue to evaluate what is safest for our program attendees and employees and convert the program to a virtual setting if needed!)
Summer Summit Program Highlights:
- Learn all about SC Johnson and our company values
- Have a glimpse into finance and the work we do in this function
- Meet former interns who will share firsthand their experience with the SCJ Internship Program
- Meet company leaders within the organization
- Participate in professional development sessions
- Learn more about our Internship Program
- Have the opportunity to interview for a Summer 2022 Internship
- Travel, hotel, and meal expenses paid for
If you are selected for an Internship at SC Johnson, you can look forward to:
- Robust Projects: You’ll own a project for the duration of your Internship that will have a lasting business impact.
- Exposure to Senior Leaders: During your internship, you’ll connect directly with senior members of the organization to gain insights, ask questions and present your project learnings.
- Events: Enjoy getting to know fellow interns and networking with SCJ team members throughout the summer at events that encourage camaraderie and connection.
- Housing: Subsidized housing is available, helping interns to experience living in the areas surrounding our corporate and North America headquarters.
- Company Store: You’ll have access to our on-site company stores (Racine locations) to purchase SCJ products at a discount.
- Johnson Mutual Benefits Association (JMBA) Center: Visit the hub of SCJ recreation and fitness programs in Racine for 146 acres of outdoor activities at Armstrong Park and 50,000-square-feet of indoor space including the Raymond F. Farley Aquatic Center.
To be considered for the Summer Summit, candidates will be:
- Actively pursuing an undergraduate degree in finance and/or accounting with a graduation date of December 2022-August 2023
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Actively pursuing an internship for Summer 2022
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a changing and complex environment
EEO Statement: SC Johnson & Son, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Accommodation Notice: If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.