Do you believe that work matters? We do. In fact, we obsess over continually improving our culture and work environment. BECAUSE WHERE YOU WORK MATTERS!
Sky, Inc has grown significantly since we opened in 2007 and we’ve got an exciting road ahead. With 13 offices open now we are NOT slowing down.
This is a sales development position for a marketing company and while sales experience isn’t a must, excellent communication skills are! In addition, you’ll need to be well organized and polished, a great communicator, have plenty of initiative, and be willing and able to think out of the box to get the job done. This position has upward mobility into management.
– Manage all assigned territories
– Refine the sales techniques to make the customers experience a spectacular one!
– Demonstrate clear understanding of advancement processes
– One on one based sales interaction with potential customers
– Provide daily accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
What you’ll need
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Sense of humor
– High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
– Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
– Open minded and a willingness to learn
– Discipline to maintain high volume work
– Competitive and focused on achieving goals
Why Sky, Inc?
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, so we also we believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
– Paid Training!
– Competitive compensation
– Great culture & team spirit
– Team outings (Sports leagues, culture nights, bowling etc.)
– Promotion and compensation based on performance
– Upward growth and mobility
Bachelors Degree preferred but not required.
We look forward to hearing from you!