The Soles4Souls Internship Program is an unpaid, semester-long internship that offers university students the opportunity to explore the world of nonprofit work. The goal of the S4S Internship Program is to link college coursework and theory with career responsibilities and expectations to help students visualize their future.
The Creative Content or ‘design’ intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned. The creative intern will report to the Director of Marketing and will assist with the development and design of core creative processes to include guidelines, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned. The creative intern may also be assigned various website updates utilizing WordPress.
The creative intern’s primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts.
- Assist with website and blog updates via WordPress.
- Assist with collateral updates and version control.
- Creation of various logos or guidelines for products.
- Creation and updates to various collateral.
- Assist with video storyboards and or production.