We are currently seeking highly driven sales and marketing professionals to join our Team within our Leadership Development Program. A successful candidate in the position will be responsible for driving sales in one of our premier product lines within the world’s largest home improvement retailer.
- Perform sales and marketing activities to exceed sell through forecast while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Maximize sell through of Ryobi®, Homelite®, and Milwaukee® brands by developing merchandising and sell through campaigns at our national retail partners.
- Develop and maintain strong value add relationships with store management and personnel. Participate in the Leadership Development Training Program.
- Implement selling tactics that focus on delivering the desired financial results to distribution.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives.
- Initiate and provide in-store product knowledge sessions to educate store personnel and management.
- Actively participate in principle trade association meetings, conventions, grand openings, trade shows, etc.
- Develop primary knowledge of the market place (users, applications, products, competition, and channels).
- Analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
Note: Employee’s duties and responsibilities are not limited by the above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by employee’s supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the position, all employees are expected to meet the company’s goals of continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes and quality.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
- Ability to build relationships and maintain strong partnerships with store personnel.
- Multi-tasking self-starter with strong execution and planning skills.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed all program objectives.
- Professional demeanor while representing the business partner and TTI.
- Strong computer skills: internet, email, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to complete online training as required.
- Must be willing to travel and/or relocate.