- Develop new business.
- Grow existing relationships with customers (both suppliers and consumers) to further strengthen relationships and create business opportunities.
- Trade commodities (ferrous metals).
- Interact with customers regarding supply chain management, special payment terms and contract changes and create business opportunities to effect strong customer relations and profitability for the Company.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a Business discipline.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Able to work autonomously and as a member of the team.
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience a plus.
- Open to relocation (company paid) to one of eleven District Offices, all of which are in major cities.