The Credit Professional at Tiffany is responsible for processing credit applications and reviewing referred transactions for credit approval, from multiple business channels, in compliance with departmental, company and multi-jurisdiction requirements.
The anticipated schedule for this Part-Time role is: Sunday – Thursday 1:00pm – 7:00pm
- Analyze applicants’ financial status and review elements of credit profile to decision the approval or denial of credit line ensuring financial risk to the company is mitigated.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to probe for integral information, through questioning or utilizing research tools, to determine optimal credit terms or to detect fraudulent activity.
- Evaluate the status of existing accounts, update the credit profile, and validate information as needed to decision the approval or denial of referred transactions.
- Perform due diligence on referred checks to assess potential financial exposure to support decisions to approve or deny self-risking checks.
- Execute and document manual adjustments to prepaid access cards when off-line or system issues occur.
- Through strong communication skills, provide internal customers with guidance and instruction on credit related procedures to ensure compliance with company policy, legislative requirements, and industry standards.
External Customer Support
- Utilize proven customer service competency to effectively handle and respond to various direct inquiries from external customers.
- 2-4 years related experience in a credit extension AND high demanding customer service environment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably finance or business related
- Adaptable to work a flexible schedule
- Familiarity with reading financial reports
- Basic understanding of Point of Sale and order entry systems