- Support the development of multiple global marketing initiatives from 360 brief generation through to the development and deployment of their global asset toolkits. Project scope may include (but will not be limited to) brand campaigns similar to “About Love” 2021, as well as high priority jewelry introductions and their corresponding go-to-market rollout planning.
- Perform competitive analyses and market assessments as needed to support the projects at hand, thinking creatively beyond adjacent jewelry brands for ideas and inspiration.
- Serve as point of contact for cross-functional project contributors, closely tracking all project timelines and troubleshooting (complex) issues as they arise.
- Prepare presentations and materials for Senior Management as well as internal calls with Regional Marketing Leaders and cross-functional teams.
- Conduct complex business analysis, synthesizing cross-channel insights from Tiffany.com, email, organic & paid media and more, with custom data pulls as needed, to measure the success of a given initiative and inform future strategic planning.
- Develop and manage relationships in cross-functional project teams, with partners including but not limited to Client Development, Email, Site Content, Visual Merchandising, Media and Category Management to ensure excellence in execution – delivering the initiative and full asset tool kit to the regional marketing teams on time.
Provide on-going support and communication on initiative asset kits, working closely with Project Management and internal Creative teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years related work experience
- Appreciation and understanding of luxury, retail, popular culture, style, and design. Interest in new media is a plus.
- Strong communication and analytical skills. Business writing and public speaking proficiency are a must.
- Hands-on, “get-it-done”, results-driven, positive mentality complemented by ability to be agile, prioritize and multi-task.
- Demonstrates cultural awareness and understanding of regional differences with the flexibility to work with international time zones.
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Position Location: 200 Fifth Avenue – New York, NY