Transplace New Grad Professional Development Program
Are you someone who has interest in starting a dynamic logistics career with one of the most successful and technologically advanced 3PL Technology and Solutions companies? If you answered yes to this question, the Transplace New Grad Professional Development Program (PDP) may just be for you.
The PDP is designed for college graduates that understand the value of working with industry leaders in logistics and transportation and desire to invest in their logistics career. In the PDP, you will have the opportunity be exposed to multiple Transplace services and top-notch customers in many industries, including, CPG, Retail and Manufacturing during a two-year comprehensive development program. You will learn valuable business skills from experienced mentors, and will have an opportunity to work in a variety of Transplace offices and on-site at our Customer locations. Following the completion of the PDP, you will be placed in a position that best meets your skills, abilities and professional interests.
- Bachelor’s degree (Transportation/Logistics/Supply Chain Management or related degrees preferred)
- Keen interest in growing a career in logistics and transportation as demonstrated by course work, written work, research, internships, etc.
- Detailed and multi-task oriented (ability to prioritize and manage many tasks)Exceptional interpersonal communications (demonstrated ability to develop rapport and garner trust with peers, customers, classmates, professors, former employers, etc.)
- Can demonstrate an aptitude to manage difficult situations objectively and rationally (a thick skin; roll with the punches; resourceful)
- Must be open to relocation (fully expect rotational assignments in multiple Transplace and/or Customer locations over a two year period)
Transplace is a technology and services company that hosts a proprietary logistics platform and provides engineering and execution services for global shippers. The platform and service offering deliver process automation, network optimization, and transparency driving an improved service and cost position. Transplace also provides value-added services through our strategic capacity services business (truck brokerage and intermodal) and our border management business, which includes customs brokerage and logistics services on the Mexican border. With over 1,000 customers and $11 billion of Freight Under Management (FUM) in North America alone, and a growing client base in Europe, Transplace continues to deliver the intelligent solutions that grow and differentiate the supply chains of its customers.