What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we’re not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 0-2 years of experience or relevant internship experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn
We’d love to see:
- Experience with Tableau
Impact You’ll Make:
This is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-paced Consumer Segment Accounting team. In this role, you will use your accounting and finance knowledge to prepare and review the financial statements of the Consumer Segment. The team is considered a critical business partner and you will have regular opportunities to work with different functions and individuals within the segment.
- Assist with the month end close process by preparing journal entries and performing variance analysis
- Prepare detailed account reconciliations
- Prepare, review and distribute customer invoices and respond to customer inquiries
- Support internal customers by researching questions, preparing analysis and/or investigating variances
- Prepare payment performance reporting for website business
- Support the internal and external audit processes
- Assist in the documentation of procedures and controls
- Work on adhoc projects and requests as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.