What you’ll be doing…
Location: Alpharetta, GA
What you’ll be doing…
This internship position, which is part of the overall Verizon Campus Program, will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm. You will be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact work and projects from the moment you arrive through the course of the internship experience.
You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the Pricing and Contract Management Organization that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program. Youll learn from the best minds in the industry and have a chance to enhance your finance, marketing, and communication skills in an environment that’s dedicated to industry superiority.
In this role, you may have the opportunity to:
– Collaborate in developing complex financial analysis on opportunities with Verizon’s largest Enterprise customers.
– Gain comprehensive knowledge of Verizon products and services.
– Assist in detailed business case analysis, recommend, and communicate approved customer pricing for customized complex proposals.
– Evaluate and analyze business cases based on profitability, competition, market nuances, business risk, and account strategy.
– Lead a project as part of a request for proposal (RFP) response working closely with all Verizon internal partners to insure compliance and maximize win probability.
– Lead a project as part of the revenue realization initiative working with cross functional stakeholders to drive process improvement and/or other activities in support of the initiative.
– Use your skills in impactful projects, meetings and presentations to senior leadership.
– Attend learning programs and training sessions.
– Participate in networking activities with other interns, professionals and business leaders.
– Manage your projects while constantly being challenged to create next generation solutions.
You must be currently enrolled in a degree program and be in good academic standing to be considered.
If you are interested in any other roles or locations in addition to this one, please submit your application to those postings directly as well in order to be considered.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
– Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in Finance, Marketing, Communications, Economics, and Business Administration at an accredited college or university with an expected completion date between December 2021 and June 2022.
– Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship.
– Willingness to work in Alpharetta, GA.
Even better if you have:
– Strong analytic, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
– Demonstrated strategic thinking, relationship management and attention to detail.
– Strong analytical, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
– Track record of handling extremely confidential information appropriately.
– Experience facilitating cross-functional workshops.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G – a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Diversity and Inclusion at Verizon
At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.