Evolve Technologies Finance & Operations Coordinator
Evolve Technologies provides high-end residential and commercial audio/video and lighting installation and integration. Our goal is to provide a simple, sophisticated turn-key solution specific to each end-user. We integrate each solution into an industry-leading automation platform to create the “Smart Home.” Our detailed installation focus is complemented by our unparalleled commitment to providing exceptional service.
We are looking for a highly motived individual that reflects our company culture, values and shares our ambitious goals. The Finance and Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing and supporting the company’s daily financial and operational needs. This individual takes pride in knowing that their attention to detail and organization skills set up a foundation for the company success.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Business, Finance, or Accounting preferred; 2+ years of experience in a finance role (preferably with accounts payable experience) in lieu of degree may be considered
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, priority given to candidates with experience with inter-company accounting
- Experience managing expense reports, ideal candidate will love accuracy and have a systematic approach to processing and organizing data
- Clear and concise communication skills across multiple mediums – In-person Meetings, phone calls, video conferences, emails, and presentations
- Experience procuring product and maintaining Purchase Orders; including working closely with others, collaborating and sharing responsibilities to ensure everything is accounted for
- Confidence in voicing your opinion to the team and clients if you believe there is a better way of doing something
- Experience with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable in QuickBooks Online (including bank and credit card reconciliations); priority given to QuickBooks Online Certified candidates
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with multiple functional areas in a collaborative, team environment
- Exceptional phone etiquette and impeccable note taking skills; this role is responsible for screening incoming calls and correspondence, responding independently where appropriate and directing them to appropriate team member when needed
- Experience with banking cycle in QuickBooks Online including checks, deposits, credit cards, and bank feeds
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a liaison, problem-solver, facilitator, and first point of contact for the executive and others in the department, including working closely with the company’s CPA to maintain a high quality of records for tax planning
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Coordinate events, including but not limited to: quarterly board meetings, team-building, and off-sites
- Create and maintain various databases, reports, and records, as well as produce, verify, and analyze data
- Ensure internal controls and processes are maintained appropriately or improved as needed, including understanding of vendor credit term to maximize savings
- Maintain financial records using QuickBooks Online for multiple related entities, including daily initial accounts payable processing and the creation of financial reports as needed
- Manage day-to-day workflows while maintaining a work environment that enables the success of Evolve, such as the creation of reports on expenses, overseeing Executive Calendars, setting up meetings and requisite travel accommodations, management of supplies, and adhoc projects
- Order equipment on a project-basis through Purchase Orders; includes collecting and processing W-9s for new vendors and requesting electronic payment registration
- Serve as the primary point of contact for vendors, executives, employees, clients and other external partners, including screening incoming calls and correspondence, responding independently where appropriate
Division of the Company: Finance and Operations
People Manager: No
Reports to: Partner
Seniority Level: Entry
Traveling Required: No
Note: This Job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related or unrelated duties as necessary to meet the ongoing need of the organization. Local candidates only, no relocation is available for this position.
At Evolve, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. VizSense is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
All Evolve employees must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record, be at least 18 years of age, be able to pass a criminal background check, have the ability to provide own transportation (if required), and be fluent in the English language.