Associate Analytics & Reporting Consultant – New University Graduate
Workday’s Analytics & Reporting Consultants work on project teams to help Workday customers through implementation, with a focus on Workday’s reporting tools. This team ensures the customer’s successful deployments of Workday reports, dashboards and discovery tools. Analytics & Reporting Consultants will help manage the reporting deliverables associated within Workday deployment projects.
About the Role
- Become certified in Workday’s report writing and analysis tools
- Apply Workday’s deployment methodology to customer implementations and help customers achieve a high degree of success and satisfaction with Workday’s products.
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Project Manager within the budgeted time allocated.
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. You are an upcoming or recent university graduate within the last 12 months.
- You can collaborate with diverse groups of people to gather and analyze customer business requirements.
- You get excited to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- You have great verbal and written communication skills
- You thrive at problem-solving and making decisions, both as a teammate and independently
- You understand data modeling concepts with an ability to manipulate data using business intelligence tools, data warehousing tools and/or SQL
- You enjoy juggling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
Generation Workday® Program
As a new graduate, you will start your future with Generation Workday®. The next generation of talent will further fuel Workday’s success. This is why we actively seek the best and the brightest graduates to join Generation Workday®, a 12-month early career development program uniquely designed to develop our future leaders. The Generation Workday® Program is focused on supporting a successful university to career transition for emerging professionals who have graduated within the last 12 months.
Launch your career with an opportunity that connects you to a strong network, enables you to do your best work, actively supports your career and places an emphasis on fun.
Workday is proud of its diverse workforce, but does not sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visas that will require sponsorship now or in the future for these positions.